Thank you for choosing Voxox.
We are excited to have you as a customer and we look forward to providing you with the best customer service around.
How to contact Business Technical Support
- Call 619.900.9000
Q: What happens if I leave a voicemail during business hours?
A: Leaving a voicemail during regular business hours, will be treated as a high priority request and automatically create a support ticket on your behalf and a Voxox Support Agent will return your call.
- Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: Is there anything particular I should do when sending by email?
A: Yes, please provide your business name in the subject of your email (e.g. ACME Supply - Need new numbers)
Through our Support Portal:
- Sign in to: http://assist.voxox.com
- Click on Submit a Request
Business Support Information:
Q: What are your hours of operation?
A: Phone & E-mail support are provided Monday through Friday 5:00 AM - 6:00 PM PST
Q: Is there any support after regular business hours?
A: We offer support around the clock (24/7/365), whether during or after regular business hours.
Q: How does after hours support work?
A: Give us a call at 619.900.9000 and leave us a detailed voicemail. Please make sure to leave a detailed message and a call back number. Leaving a voicemail after hours will be treated as a high priority request and automatically create a support ticket on your behalf and one of our Voxox Support Agents will return your call.
How to contact Voxox Application Technical Support?
- Android: From the app, select more and scroll down to the bottom under Help and click "Contact Support" to submit a ticket.
- iPhone: From the app, select settings and scroll down to the bottom under About and click "Contact Support" under Help to submit a ticket.
- MAC: From the app, select Help and scroll down to Contact Support. You will then be taken to http://www.voxox.com/contact at which point you will then select Submit A Support Ticket.
- PC: From the app, select Help and scroll down to Contact Support. You will then be taken to http://www.voxox.com/contact at which point you will then select Submit A Support Ticket.
Priority - When submitting a support request, please select a priority to help us better serve you. Here is a quick description of each priority:
- Urgent - Complete failure of service or solution, no acceptable work-around available, potential loss of data
- High - Partial failure of service or solution, work-around available, severe impact to business operations
- Normal - Disruption of service or solution, acceptable work-around available, minor impact to business operations
- Low - Service or solution operating normally, no impact to business operations
Q: Am I able to change the priority of my tickets after creation?
A: Yes, you have ability to escalate your tickets priority at any time.
Status - After submitting a support request, it's best to know what each status is meant and used for.
- New - This has yet to be assigned to a Voxox Support Agent
- Open - Is actively being managed by the assigned Voxox Support Agent
- Pending - Awaiting further instruction by the requester
- Solved - Requires no further action by either party
Q: Am I able to change the status of my ticket, just like my priority?
A: Yes, just like your priority, you are able to change the status of your request at any time.
Support Escalation Path
If at any time, you feel that you are not receiving exceptional customer support, please feel free to use our Support Escalation Path and reach out to the contacts below.
Technical Assistance Center
Sales and Accounts
Client Relations Manager
Account Manager - Wholesale